Re: [rap-dev] Upload and Calendar bugs

Feel free to reassign the bugs to you as you're working on these items.

By the way: Both 3rd party libs are trough the legal process and already available in orbit. Please use the bundles provided there instead of having the jars in the project itself. If HEAD of Orbit has not the right versions, check out their branches. I think it would be cool to create a wiki page about how to setup and how to use your components. To the wiki page you could provide a PSF to checkout all needed projects from RAP (and those from orbit).

Greets
 Benny

Joel Oliveira wrote:
What's the process to re-assign the submited bugs?
Can I takeover the bug 190763 and 183177 (upload and calendar widgets)?

Joel Oliveira
Technical Manager Do you rely on your software?