Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Eike Bork
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. November 2007 18:03
An: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rap-dev] display applet inside RAP

Hi everyone!
I need to display a java applet (doing some sound and graphics) in my RAP. Totally clueless in the beginning, I found here http://ecosse.org/jack/newWork/allMSO/MSO/lab/JS/applets/ that this is quite easy with _javascript_ in general.

But how is this done using RAP?

The first thing would be to display an applet inside an RAP view. Maybe this is so trivial that you don't understand what I am asking for. Then please provide some example code.

Once I am past this first step I need to interact with the applet from the RAP, calling applet methods as described in the link above. If I need to know other concepts than calling applets from _javascript_, please also outline those. But I'll be happy to get some help on the first step and later ask again if necessary.

Eike