From: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eike Bork
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:03 PM
To: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rap-dev] display applet inside RAP

Hi everyone!
I need to display a java applet (doing some sound and graphics) in my
RAP. Totally clueless in the beginning, I found here
http://ecosse.org/jack/newWork/allMSO/MSO/lab/JS/applets/ that this is
quite easy with javascript in general.

But how is this done using RAP?

The first thing would be to display an applet inside an RAP view. Maybe
this is so trivial that you don't understand what I am asking for. Then
please provide some example code.

Once I am past this first step I need to interact with the applet from
the RAP, calling applet methods as described in the link above. If I
need to know other concepts than calling applets from javascript, please
also outline those. But I'll be happy to get some help on the first step
and later ask again if necessary.

Eike