[rap-dev] Documentation

Hi folks,

just some items regarding documentation:

1) @since tags. At the moment we have about 60 wrong since tags in RWT. If nobody cares I'll replace them with @since 1.0. What should we do with the tags in JFace, Workbench, Databinding, etc. Leave them as is or have them in sync with the RAP release? In my eyes we should keep them as is to avoid too much confusion.

2) Missing Documentation: Attached is a report for missing javadocs: params, throws, method description, field description, etc. so we can easily see what's missing. Any thoughts about extending already documented SWT javadocs?

Are there any additional internal classes where it would make sense to write javadocs for?

Greets
 Benny