Re: [rap-dev] api doc

Gregor,

Is it possible to get the current API documentation for RAP?
In case of positive answer, where could I get it from?

some (few) classes have JavaDoc already, but there is no pre-packaged
JavaDoc. We're not happy with the missing JavaDoc either, in fact, we
discussed to copy parts of the JavaDoc from SWT, but since there are
slight differences, this would take valuable brain cycles -- which we
need for more important problems right now ;-)

For RWT, you can mostly resort to the SWT JavaDoc and consult the
RWTOverview (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RWTOverview) that
outlines the differences to SWT and status of the current implementation.

In addition, please feel free to ask any questions on the RAP newgroup
(eclipse.technology.rap).

Regards,
 the RAP-Team

Back to the top