Von: qvto-dev [mailto:qvto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ed Willink
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2021 14:21
An: qvto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [qvto-dev] 2021-03

Hi Chrstopher

I've rebased 5 of your branches so that they sequence without complicated merges. Tests all pass.

Ready to push to master as soon as I can force push to undo the Bug 566236 commits. If the webmasters don't respond 'soon' we'll have to go for the revert commit approach and rebase again.

You might want to double check Java2QVTTypeResolver.java which had a non-trivial merge conflict to resolve.

    Regards

        Ed