Re: [qvto-dev] 2021-03

Hi

I've seen mismatching signer with the platform when plugin and fragment come from different builds; typically because the platform releng update the plugin but fail to realize they must then force a rebuild of the fragment. Bugzilla outstanding after I was bitten a second time.

I've seen mismatching signer from Xtext when I checkout a plugin and fail to checkout another plugin that contributes to the same package as the other plugin; dreadful releng practice. Bugzilla outstanding.

I suggest avoiding any bonus checkouts in your workspace and use a major platform release.

    Regards

        Ed