Von: qvto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <qvto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Sergey Boyko
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. April 2018 18:36
An: QVTOML developer mailing list <qvto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [qvto-dev] Reviews

Hi Ed,

Some review comments are in-lined below.

Best Regards,

  Sergey.

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:09 AM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

There are now four simple fixes awaiting review.

[533155] Avoid bad cast for an ErrorEditPart

1. Wonder why "Christopher Gerking - bug 428620" appeared in Contribution section. Definitely the changes don't belong to Bug 428620.

2. Possibly "ignore whitespaces" option should be turned on. Otherwise two absolutely equivalent lines are marked as +/-

[533155] Ensure lazy creation of resolution ResourceSetImpl happens

1. I'd better made changes to

TraceEditorPart.initTrace(IFile)
Namely replace
        ResourceSet mappingAwareRS = CompilerUtils.cloneResourceSet(uri, null);

with

            ResourceSet mappingAwareRS = CompilerUtils.cloneResourceSet(uri, new ResourceSetImpl());

[533564] Configure URIMap for all platform:/plugin, platform:/resource plugins

You're right about possible performace penalty introduced by 'EcorePlugin.computePlatformURIMap(true)'.

Looks like the filling of URIMap should be done upon creation of ResourceSet which is then passed to EmfUtil.loadModel(..).

Vote "-1"

[533565] Diagnose unresolved proxies in input model

Changes impose huge performance penalty. Generally it's not good idea to call EcoreUtil.resolveAll() on the ResourceSet for every model's URI loading.

Vote "-1"

If no reviews are forthcoming, I shall push to master in time for an I-build prior to M7.

All fixes are aggregated on branch ewillink/master for which a successful build is available at

https://hudson.eclipse.org/qvt-oml/job/qvto-branch-tests/55/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.qvto.releng.build-site/target/org.eclipse.qvto-3.8.0.N20180414-0801.zip

Regards

Ed Willink

---