[qvto-dev] Reviews

Hi

There are now four simple fixes awaiting review.

[533155] Avoid bad cast for an ErrorEditPart
[533155] Ensure lazy creation of resolution ResourceSetImpl happens
[533564] Configure URIMap for all platform:/plugin, platform:/resource plugins
[533565] Diagnose unresolved proxies in input model

If no reviews are forthcoming, I shall push to master in time for an I-build prior to M7.

All fixes are aggregated on branch ewillink/master for which a successful build is available at

https://hudson.eclipse.org/qvt-oml/job/qvto-branch-tests/55/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.qvto.releng.build-site/target/org.eclipse.qvto-3.8.0.N20180414-0801.zip

Regards

Ed Willink

---