[qvto-dev] Bugs found during unparser development

Dear QVTo enthusiasts,

as promised I started to file bugs for the issues I found during development of the QVTo unparser:

489093 MappingCallExp.setOperationCode() not called in QvtOperationalVisitorCS.createMappingCallExp()
489092 Helper.isQuery not set by QvtOperationalVisitorCS.java

These bugs do not encumber my unparser, but as it will, besides other uses, enable qvto-to-qvto-Transformations, it would be beneficial for the users if the AST from the parser is as correct to the original source as possible.

Best Regards

Uwe

Back to the top