[qvto-dev] QVTo source code repository clean-up

Hi Folks,

I'm working on a oomph[1] setup file for QVTo project. It will be ready soon and open to comments for some days (before I contribute to the Eclipse.org it catalog) if you want to try it. They are very similar to the current ones we have for OCL/QVTd.

On the other hand, I wanted to point out that there are some old fashioned plugins with compilation errors which I think we could get rid of, i.e moving to archive, specifically I refer to :

a) org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.ecore.* (excepting the imperativeocl one)
b) org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.emof.*

Comments ?

Cheers,
Adolfo.