[qvto-dev] QVTo GIT

Hi

What has happened to QVTo GIT? I've been getting

ssh://ewillink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/mmt/org.eclipse.qvto.git: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive) ssh://ewillink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/mmt/org.eclipse.qvto.git: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive) ssh://ewillink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/mmt/org.eclipse.qvto.git: Session.connect: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: Prime size must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive)

for the last couple of days on both my machines. Googling suggests this may be a bad URL or maintenance in progress, but the PMI shows no change and maintenance has had long enough to complete.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top