[qvto-dev] QVTo Examples Integrity

Hi

The guys from Nspyre/ASML are starting to look at exploiting the OCL pivot model for QVTo evaluation; welcome.

They have spotted that the integrity of some of our work in progress commits is imperfect so I've just pushed four commits to remedy the problems.

I think two of the problems were that OCL generation framework refactoring were not propagated to QVTo and a further two by not using the OCL master as the reference for commits to QVTo master.

Adolfo: I just deleted the AutoLookupVisitor code, pending resolution of dependencies.

Anyway, from now on with some real users, we must ensure that the non-obsolete examples plugins are always error free with respect to the most recent EMF/UML/OCL/Xtext milestone, and that work in progress has no adverse effect on useful functionality.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top