Re: [qvto-dev] QVTo Examples Integrity

Hi Ed,

It sounds OK to me.

That means that either OCL wip code branches are frequently integrated into master, or QVTo wip would have to go to its master-independent branch (which we had agreed to avoid, since QVTo wip code was not integrated into builds). I guess that the former is not realistic, and the latter is more sensible anyway... so from now on, I'll work in a separate branch.

Regards,
Adolfo.