[qvto-dev] Contributing to study about QVTo quality

Hi QVTo developers,

I know you have been very busy with ballots recently, but we'd really appreciate if some of you may take the time to fill out a survey we are conducting about QVTo. Your input more than anyone's would be extremely useful in making this study succesful.

Specifically, we are conducting a survey in order to develop a model of QVTo code quality. It's expected to take about 25 minutes. It seems long, but your feedback will guide us in which developer tools to develop in the next couple months, and any tools developed will be open sourced. So if you have an opinion about what high-quality QVTo code looks like, please fill out the survey!

The survey along with more information is at the link below. It's closes on march 15.

Thank you for your input!
Chris Gerpheide

Back to the top