[qvto-dev] QVT 1.2 RTF report files

Hi Juergen

Attached:

QVT 1.2 RTF report ptc2014-02-02.pdf
QVT 1.2 Beta with change bars ptc2014-02-03.pdf
QVT 1.2
Beta without change bars ptc2014-02-04.pdf
QVT 1.2
Beta normative files ptc2014-02-05.zip
QVT 1.2
Beta non-normative files ptc2014-02-06.zip

The AB reviewer may find the Issues.ods spreadsheet helpful.

I have assumed that the two remaining votes will not appear before the extended Ballot 4 deadline; the 30 day deadline is close and we have 5 YES votes for a 3.5 quorum anyway.

Laurent/Manfred: If you really want to vote on Ballot 4, we can update the RTF report  accordingly.

    Regards

        Ed Willink