Re: [qvto-dev] model extents for clone/deepClone

Hi

I see no point in a cloned object automatically belonging to any extent. The clone should become part of a Resource as soon as ity participates in a containment relationship.

The clone can be explicitly extented using an ObjectExp.

If the user neglects to provide an extent tough it's lost. If QVTo is kind, it could issue a warning, and possibly even put it in yet another Resource, or the trace model.

    Regards

        Ed