Re: [qvto-dev] Which parts are supported by the "partial implementation of the OMG standard specification"?

Hi Ed,

I checked 'if' syntax and could not find any cases when imperative syntax gives parsing error.
Could you please provide some the examples of unrecognized 'if' syntax which you mentioned.

TIA,
  Sergey.