[qvto-dev] Which parts are supported by the "partial implementation of the OMG standard specification"?

Hi

I've tried to use the Imperative If syntax a few times without success. This time I tyried harder.

The SimpleUML2RDBMS example has no impertaive If.
A variety of OMG spec examples give parsing errors.
Nothing seems to work that isn't OCL If syntax.

With knowledge of grammar programming, I can see that the alternate If syntax may pose significant grammar formulation challenges.

The QVT documentation starts with "QVT Operational component is a partial implementation of the OMG standard specification", but I have not seen and defibnition of the partial support anywhere.

I'm guessing that Imperative If is one of the unsupported facilities.

Is this so? Is there a definition of what is omitted anywhere? Let's have a Wiki page.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top