[qvto-dev] QVT* Debug test framework

Hi Sergey

I notice some recent commits on debugging.

Now that we have QVTi CG going, I'm rethinking the order in which I write debuggers.

OCL is very troublesome since it has no natural activatiion, and validation wants to be in the invoking workspace, whereas QVTi is amenable to a simple remote activation.

So I now plan to do QVTi extensible to QVTc/QVTr as a conventional remote debugger then see how to localize the remote to support OCL vlidation debug later.

Any clues on bits of QVTo to look at exploit/what to rework to try to create something that is tailored for QVTo/QVTi/QVTc/QVTr/.... ?

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top