[qvtd-dev] M3

Hi

M3 is available.

I've added a 'uses' type list to QVTi Mapping to allow fine grained specification of which accesses need polling. In the model and editor now so that the tooling supports it as it becomes available in the scheduler/executor.

Do not use Xtext 2.9.0RC1; use 2.8.4. I have two major bugs that have been raised by itemis to blocker/critical. It works fine till you run an MWE2 script when you will need an extra dependency. Regenerated editors are incompatible.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top