From: qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ed Willink
Sent: 16 April 2015 13:47
To: qvtd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [qvtd-dev] org.eclipse.epsilon.common.dt.tool

Hi

Good. Next release attempt will have Epsilon libraries internal to the
qvtd.compiler plugin and accessible to tests plugins as friends.

In doing this I accidentally demonstrated that antlr 3.2.0 work as well as
3.1.0_b1. It would appear that Epsilon doesn't have tight version bounds and
so if 3.2.0 is available it is used anyway.

Adolfo: it looks as if the Epsilon/Antlr contributions in OOMPH can be
removed again.

     Regards

         Ed