[qvtd-dev] org.eclipse.epsilon.common.dt.tool

Hi

Release building is still causing trouble. Latest issue is that two of the Epsilon bundles appear to have a Java 6/7/ packing issue.

One possible workaround is to distribute the Epsilon plugins as internal libraries. (This is ok, I was wrong in thinking it was not allowed; it is nested packed Jars that are prohibited.)

But the org.eclipse.epsilon.common.dt.tool extension point is unlikely to work from an internal library.

Do we really need it? all the tests pass without it.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top