Re: [qvtd-dev] OCL 2.5 Pivot Promotion for M5

Hi

If it were only at the root maybe but the QVT spec completely neglected qualified transformations, for which x::y::myTx is eminently sensible. These require nested packages. I see the QVT situation as like Java with ONLY default packages; totally naff. So nested packages should normally be provided. The current synthesized unnamed root is a make do until the spec moves on.

    Regards

        Ed