[qvtd-dev] OCL 2.5 refactorings

Hi

I've just pushed the 'final' major tidy-up refactoring for OCL 6.0.0. OCL, QVTd 1.0.0 N-build, I-build available.

We still have a week and a half to M5, so more changes are possible but undesirable.

Please try to merge / rebase on top of GIT master.

A number of classes have become much thinner interfaces. If what you want isn't available in e.g. MetamodelManager, try casting to MetamodelManager.Internal or worse PivotMetamodelManager and let me know what functionality is not available as public API.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top