Re: [qvtd-dev] Hello world execution of qvtr transformation...

Hi Ed!

Thanks for your response.

I want to use ModelMorf but they request a License file in order to run transformations. That license file sholud be provided by TCS sending an email, as explained in their website "http://www.tcs-trddc.com/trddc_website/ModelMorf/ModelMorf.htm", but the provided mailbox does not exist anymore. So I cannot use ModelMorf because I don't have such license file.

Do you know if there is another way of getting that license file?

Regards,
Javier