[qvtd-dev] Hello world execution of qvtr transformation...

Hello,

I'm trying to execute a simple transformation of a qvtr transformation, but I don't know how to start the transformation.

Attached you can find 2 screenshots:
MyFiles.png just a screenshot of the files I want to transform.
QVTRExecution.png how I tried to execute the transformation with no success.

I guess is needed to specify the source model, but where? Could you help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Javier