[qvtd-dev] [Dev] Ocl xtext changes

Hi Ed,

I might be wrong but it will seem the fixes to deal with the xtext M2 changes haven’t rippled to QVT.

After updating OCL  I am getting several errors on the QVT projects:

1.       org.eclipse.qvtd.xtext.qvtbase.tests.PivotTestCase has an error when importing

org.eclipse.ocl.examples.xtext.base.baseCST.ModelElementCS
I can’t seem to find that path in the OCL projects any more either.

2.       org.eclipse.qvtd.xtext.qvtbase.tests.XtextTestCase also presents import errors to other classes in the same package as the above, and additionally elements in the package
org.eclipse.ocl.examples.xtext.essentialocl.essentialOCLCST, like CollectionTypeCS, InvocationExpCS and others.

3.       QVTcore.xtext comaplaints about TopLevelCS not having an ownedImport attribute.

I have attached the complete list of errors I am getting.

Regards,

Horacio Hoyos Rodríguez

EngD Student

University of York