From: <ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of John Eblen <jeblen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10:46 AM
To: PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [ptp-user] Indexing Synchronized C++ Projects

Hi Josh,

I think that is more of a CDT question, so the CDT folks might be able to help:

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/80/

John

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:40 PM Davidson, Josh <josh.davidson@xxxxxxxx<mailto:josh.davidson@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I’ve managed to successfully setup remote/synchronized C++ projects and have everything building Ok on the remote host.  However, it appears that the CDT indexer isn’t correctly pulling out and indexing headers from built-in include paths on the remote host.  Is there any trick to get this working correctly?

Thanks,
Josh