Re: [ptp-user] Trouble with some features such as Dynamic Queue List in run configuration and System Monitor FAQ debug error logs nonexistent

You need to install the Time/HiRes perl module on the login node(s) of the cluster. It looks like the Perl script that collects the queue information is failing because this is missing.

Regards,
Greg