[ptp-user] Trouble with some features such as Dynamic Queue List in run configuration and System Monitor FAQ debug error logs nonexistent

I am unable to see any of the names for the different queues on the remote cluster I am building and running my code on. There are 4 queues but I am not sure if I have access to all of them from my account. It defaults to the production queue but I would like to run my simple application on another queue just to test out the behavior of my application. The cluster uses PBS torque batch jobs, I tried setting the run configuration to Generic PBS Batch as well as generic Torque Batch, the PBS Batch submits the job but I can’t monitor it from eclipse it says server finished with exit code 2 and lists a continuous list of LML DA Driver (Orion) with this message:

“Server finished with exit code 2

Can't locate Time/HiRes.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/lawtp/.eclipsesettings/lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at LML_da_driver.pl line 17.BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at LML_da_driver.pl line 17.”

I went into the FAQs and found instructions for debugging the server part of system monitor and adding the .LML_da_options with the specified line of text did nothing when I ran the system monitor, no new tmp output directory was created with error logs.

Note: I am unfamiliar with the cluster but I think it hasn’t been updated in a while, possibly years, maybe there is some compatibility issues with the version of PBS torque running on the cluster. I have limited knowledge of PBS torque and all I know is that it usually runs with a bash script fed to the qsub command

Back to the top