[ptp-user] Can't select Connection Type in macos

Hi,

On macOS, I am unable to select the connection type for a parallel app in Run Configurations. When I select a connection (either by clicking the Local radio button, or by clicking the Remote radio button and then selecting a remote connection), a dialog appears that reads “Launch Error: Provider com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory not found. Reason: com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory cannot be found by org.eclipse.ptp.rm.jaxb.core_1.2.0.201811201954.” If I then try to select the Application program under the Application tab, it says “Please specify remote connection first,” preventing me from configuring the application to run.

John

Back to the top