[ptp-user] Launch error after eclipse update

Today, my eclipse was updated to the following version.

Eclipse IDE for Scientific Computing

Version: 2019-03 (4.11.0)
Build id: 20190314-1200

After restart I was informed that the workspace was upgraded to the new
version. After that, any attempt to start a run configuration produced a
window reading "Launch error" in the window head, no further message, but just
an OK button in the window body.

I tried to scratch all run configurations, reboot eclipse and recreate - to no
avail.

I also scratched the remoteSyncNature in .project and erased all .ptp-sync,
.ptp-sync-folder, as well as all remote files. Then I rebooted eclipse and
converted the workspace again into a synchronized project. The remote build
process worked fine without flaws. But no success in launching a run.

Any help welcome!
--
Dr. Christoph Pospiech
Senior HPC & AI Performance Engineer

T +49 (351) 86269826
M +49 (171) 7655871
E cpospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

Lenovo Global Technology (Deutschland) GmbH
Meitnerstr. 9
70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführung: Christophe Philippe Marie Laurent und Colm Brendan Gleeson
(jeweils einzelvertretungsberechtigt)
Prokura: Dieter Stehle & Henrik Bächle (Einzelprokura)
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
HRB-Nr.: 758298, AG Stuttgart
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE79679404

Back to the top