Re: [ptp-user] Intel toolchain

Hi

Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible to access a plugin on a remote installation.

You should be able to configure the remote build, however, to use the proper Intel compiler commands on the remote machine.

What specific functionality are you missing in your local installation that the toolchain would provide?

John