[ptp-user] Intel toolchain

Hi,

I am using synchronised C++ and fortran projects in eclipse photon PTP, installed on my laptop (a Macbook pro). I would like to use the Intel toolchain on the remote side, which is our linux cluster. Locally the toolchain is not available. I now how to install the plugin in an eclipse installation that runs on the cluster, but how can I install it on my local eclipse? Is there perhaps a way to use a connection to the cluster to access the plugin?

Many thanks

Kindest regards,

Dr [Engel]bert Tijskens - HPC Analyst/Consultant
Flemish Supercomputer Center
University of Antwerp / Computational mathematics
++32 3 265 3879, ++32 494 664408

Back to the top