[ptp-user] Cannot connect to debugger - eclipse photon

Hi all,

I have configured a local parallel application run using Eclipse-photon.
The MPI is MPICH-3.2, and when using the Generic MPICH2 interactive for the target system configuration it runs the application correctly.

The second step is configuring a parallel debug session, where I filled all the needed fields (most of them similar to the run session).
I basically follow the online documentation, and the debugger tab fields are automatically filled-in to be identical to the online documentation guide.
>> However, when starting the debug session, the IDE cannot connect to the debugger (please find the attached screen shot).

Any ideas how to progress with this issue ?

* The Intel tools (compiler and debugger) are identify automatically and set up during the parallel run configuration. In addition, I do have a native "gdb" installed (other than "gdb-ia").
** The environment is being appended to native environment

Thank you very much for any of your pointers,
Kobby

--
Kobby Shpund