[ptp-user] PTP 9.1.2 Windows to Linux Synchronized Projects

Hi all,

Understanding that the Windows file system permissions are not compatible with a POSIX file system permissions, is there a creative solution to maintain or set the permissions on the remote Linux repository by default for synchronized projects?

I've been trying to modify the remote Linux repository configuration using the core.sharedRepository field in the git repository but that does not appear to do anything as any synchronized files revert back to user read/write not matter what configuration value is specified.

It is a little bit of an unpleasant user experience having to reset the permissions each time I make an update to allow other utilities to run on the system against those file. I would like to avoid creating listeners for all the projects and setting up a preference page to specify the desired permissions if there is an alternative method.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Regards,

Matthew R. Gritter

Back to the top