[ptp-user] Synchronize project error

Hi,
I have Eclipse in Windows and I would like synchronies my C project with Ubuntu thought ssh.
Details, Ubuntu Mate 17.04 and is running under virtualBox.

Before, I worked on synchronized project with an other remote OS and without VirtualBox.

Step by step : :
* New C synchronize project --
* I can select my new connection, and I can browse my remote Home to select a remote folder.
I conclude that connection works well.
* When Eclipse try to synchronize project, I receive this short error :

Synchronization error for project: OS:org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.core.exceptions.RemoteSyncException: Remote Git commit failed with message:

And there are not message after that!!

When I am going to look at the remote folder, I see the new project directory and its ".ptp-sync" folder.

$ ls .ptp-sync
branches COMMIT_EDITMSG config description HEAD hooks index info logs objects refs

Do you have an idea to fix this issue?
Thanks.
Regard, Mathieu

Back to the top