Re: [ptp-user] PTP cannot configure an application on MacOS with OpenMPI 2.0

Norbert,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The openmpi-generic target configuration just checks the minor version is >= 3, which is why it is not working. I’ll make the change in the repo, but you can also create your own version of the target configuration and use that as well. Let me know if you want to try the former and I’ll send you the necessary changes.

Regards,
Greg