Re: [ptp-user] Unit test integration

Hi,

Thanks for this quick answer. I already use this feature in local project and it works fine.
Indeed, this doesn't work in remote project.

I will open a feature request.

Thann you

Vivien

Le 11 juin 2014 18:59, "Roland Schulz" <roland@xxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi,

what your trying to do is: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16741400/eclipse-cdt-plugin-for-running-tests-and-browsing-report correct? Does it work for you for a local project? If it doesn't work for a local project you should ask about that on the CDT list. I haven't tested but it probably doesn't work for a remote execution (for a synchronized project) yet. Feel free to open a feature request for that.

Roland