[ptp-user] OpenMPI in a different location

Hello

I have OpenMPI installed in my home directory inside of a PETSc build. I'm able to build the example project "MyMPIProject" that can be found in the Help section within Eclipse, but I'm having problems running it in eclipse PTP.

Sorry!  You were supposed to get help about:
    opal_init:startup:internal-failure
But I couldn't open the help file:
    /usr/local/share/openmpi/help-opal-runtime.txt: No such file or directory.  Sorry!
*** An error occurred in MPI_Init
*** on a NULL communicator
*** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (processes in this communicator will now abort,
***    and potentially your MPI job)
[miguel-Precision-WorkStation-T3500:10027] Local abort before MPI_INIT completed successfully; not able to aggregate error messages, and not able to guarantee that all other processes were killed!
Sorry!  You were supposed to get help about:
    orte_init:startup:internal-failure
But I couldn't open the help file:
    /usr/local/share/openmpi/help-orte-runtime: No such file or directory.  Sorry!
Sorry!  You were supposed to get help about:
    mpi_init:startup:internal-failure
But I couldn't open the help file:
    /usr/local/share/openmpi/help-mpi-runtime: No such file or directory.  Sorry!
mpirun noticed that the job aborted, but has no info as to the process
that caused that situation.
#PTP job_id=10026

No problems if I run it from the shell. I have tried to specify all the possible variables and directories:

- In Window > Preferences > Parallel Tools > Parallel Language > MPI, I included all the headers that are in my OpenMPI installation, also the MPI build commands for C and C++
- I included the PATH variable in the Environment tab at the Running configuration with the directory where the help files above mentioned (help-mpi-runtime, help-orte-runtime, etc) are.

PATH = /home/miguel/petsc-3.4.4/arch-linux2-c-debug/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/home/miguel/petsc-3.4.4/arch-linux2-c-debug/share/openmpi

- Same fashion with the Project Properties Paths and Symbols

I must be forgetting something because PTP keeps looking at the /usr/local/share directory.Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks in advance.
Miguel
--
Miguel Angel Salazar de Troya