[ptp-user] PTP Debugger demo from January ptp-user call

The video from last month's PTP-User call is available.

Dave Wootton overviewed and demonstrated the PTP Parallel debugger,
including how to set it up on your remote target.
He also covered how he set up the new support for MPICH debugging that will be in our PTP 8.0 Luna release in June.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings#January_29.2C_2014 - meeting info, slides, link to video, and some debugger reference material
http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=7opwfv direct link to the video recording alone

If you have an idea or request for the next PTP User's meeting, Wednesday February 26, please let us know by email or on this ptp-user mailing list. Hope to see (hear!) you on the call.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts