Re: [ptp-user] Issues with remote includes and remote indexing

Hi Chris,

I'm attaching the gzipped rsecomm.log file.

Thanks again!

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Chris Recoskie <recoskie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Email me the full log and I'll take a peek.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Eugene Smolenskiy ---02/14/2014 09:34:25 AM---Hi Chris, I did as you've indicated, but the logs aren'Eugene Smolenskiy ---02/14/2014 09:34:25 AM---Hi Chris, I did as you've indicated, but the logs aren't very verbose/helpful. I see

From: Eugene Smolenskiy <e.smolenskiy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/14/2014 09:34 AM

Subject: Re: [ptp-user] Issues with remote includes and remote indexing
Sent by: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chris,

I did as you've indicated, but the logs aren't very verbose/helpful. I see lines like the following in the log for every .cc and .h file in my project:

Fri Feb 14 09:19:06 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Indexer: parsing /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/CMEFH/devbranch/BinFIX/src/libCmeFhFeedProcessor/CmeFhInst.cc
Fri Feb 14 09:19:06 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Error while parsing /ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/CMEFH/devbranch/BinFIX/src/libCmeFhFeedProcessor/CmeFhInst.cc.

I don't know what the above error means? Did the indexer experience an error and was unable to index the file, or was there just an unresolved lookup within the file itself? It's not clear.

I believe this is a summary of the run:

Fri Feb 14 09:19:11 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Too many errors while indexing, stopping indexer.
Fri Feb 14 09:19:11 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: StandaloneFastIndexerTask  (0 sources, 0 headers)
Fri Feb 14 09:19:11 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: StandaloneFastIndexerTask Options: parseAllFiles=true,skipReferences=false, skipTypeReferences=false.
Fri Feb 14 09:19:11 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: StandaloneFastIndexerTask Timings: 6722 total, 5144 parser, 0 resolution, 0 index update.
Fri Feb 14 09:19:11 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: StandaloneFastIndexerTask Result: 0 declarations, 0 references, 501 errors, 0(0.00%) problems.
Fri Feb 14 09:19:11 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: StandaloneFastIndexerTask Cache: 9 hits, 0(0.00%) misses.

When I try to actually query for a declaration:

Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner: Open declaration...
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: Getting declaration for selection in CmeFhInst.cc
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: scope: CMEFHBinFix
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: path: rse://DC1-DEV-DAN-446/ext1/esmolens/FMW/FH/CMEFH/devbranch/BinFIX/src/libCmeFhFeedProcessor/CmeFhInst.cc
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: offset: 2559
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: length: 23
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: Acquiring read lock for project_index
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
INFO CDTMiner-RemoteLanguageMapper: Instantiated language: org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.gnu.cpp.GPPLanguage
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: Releasing read lock for project_index
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: Acquiring read lock for workspace_scope_index
Fri Feb 14 09:23:56 EST 2014
DEBUG CDTMiner-OpenDeclarationHandler: Releasing read lock for workspace_scope_index

Any ideas?

I greatly appreciate your taking the time to help me.