[ptp-user] Eclipse PTP with Apache SSHD

Hi all,

I am trying to integrate Eclipse PTP Remote tools plugin with Apache SSHD server (I want to use my custom shell).

The SSH connection in the PTP API will connect to the SSH server and read the $SSH_TTY variable to get the psuedo-terminal path (eg: /dev/pts/3). Once it gets the path, all the subsequent commands are directed to that terminal.

This works with the openSSH installation or Tectia Server, but doesn't work with the Apache SSHD server.

Is there an alternate implementation where the connection is maintained over a shell instead of asking for and using a pseudo-terminal?

Please help.

Thank you
Ravi

Back to the top