Re: [ptp-user] Arch help

Wissam,

Knowing nothing about Linux Archbang and it's pacman package manager I looked them up on Google. Based upon that brief review I feel that the Eclipse system and PTP in specific for Linux x86 or x86_64 is distributed as a eclipse-parallel-kepler-R-linux-gtk.tar.gz or eclipse-parallel-kepler-R-linux-gtk-x86_64.tar.gz tar gripped files for use with the Linux GTK user interface tool kit. So have you tried to download and untar either of these and if so, what exactly happened when you did?

Bri