Re: [ptp-user] Arch help

I'm not aware that anyone is distributing PTP using pacman. I know RedHat has an RPM for it, but that's the only package I know about.

The simplest way to install PTP is to download the "Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers" package from http://download.eclipse.org. For Linux, this is just a gzipped tar file that you can unzip into your home directory and run from there.

Regards,
Greg