Re: [ptp-user] (no subject)

Thanks for you information, Greg. I'll have a try and let you know the result later.
Only the edu.illinois.ncsa.forge.pbs.interactive.openmpi and edu.sdsc.trestles.torque.interactive.openmpi configurations support debugging. These require the ability to submit an interactive request using 'qsub -I'. PTP will make the submission for you, then run the debugger once the nodes have been allocated.
You should be able to use either of these for your system, since they are pretty generic, however you can also customize the configuration files if necessary.
If your system is set up so that you can submit a job with 'qsub -I' but you are still having problems, send me any output you are getting so I can try to see what the problem is.
Regards,
Greg

Back to the top