Re: [ptp-user] Parallelnavi (was: Re: Trouble configuring remote system)

Hi Beth!
I'm sorry have kept you waiting.
The Parallelnavi system is made by Fujitsu. The manual I'm using I cannot share here, but I found some resources on the Net in English.

Some general information.

Here you can find some relevant information in "case of PRIMEHPC FX10" paragraphs.

A couple of sample commands.

It's a Fujitsu Debugger user guide, but there is some information on commands for PJM.

I know it's not much. There are more resources in Japanese (try searching for "pjsub" and "pjstat" in Google).

Kind regards,
Peter

On 2013/04/19, at 23:29, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>PJM - its a part of all-in-one solution called "Parallelnavi".
Peter, do you have any recent info on Parallelnavi and PJM? I found some info via searching on Parallelnavi but not recent so I'm not sure it's the same.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top