Re: [ptp-user] Trouble configuring remote system

Hi Beth!
Thank you! You really helped me!

As you kindly suggested, I used "Remote-Generic-Interactive" configuration and was able to execute commands on remote machine.
After I found where an executable for submitting jobs was located, I could submit my job using bash script I have prepared on remote machine.

I still have a lot of questions. To start with (probably a very trivial one):
Why environment variables are not set, so you have to write full path to a command?
Why when I execute on remote machine "/bin/echo $path" I get "$path" instead of the variable value.

But nevertheless its a good start! Thanks again, Beth!

To Greg:

PJM - its a part of all-in-one solution called "Parallelnavi".

Kind regards,
Peter