Re: [ptp-user] eclipse project mgr doesn't show executables

Project manager window -->do you mean the Project Explorer view?  In the C/C++ Perspective?
Is this a synchronized project? if so are you filtering the executable out? (If so you'd probably know it; the default is not filter them for the sync so they do get sync'd back to the local workspace)
(Could you possibly have filtered them out from the project you imported from git, but what showed in the workspace (and thus it was visible) was still the old pre-filter one??)

http://help.eclipse.org/juno/topic/org.eclipse.ptp.doc.user/html/sync.html?cp=51_6#file-filter

I don't know of any diffs between 32- and 64-bit but I'm not the expert.
What is your JVM?  32- or 64-bit JVM?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Christoph Pospiech ---04/15/2013 02:57:30 PM---Hi, I recently reinstalled my TP with a 64-bit LubuntuChristoph Pospiech ---04/15/2013 02:57:30 PM---Hi, I recently reinstalled my TP with a 64-bit Lubuntu, and also set up 64-bit gnu

Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/15/2013 02:57 PM

[ptp-user] eclipse project mgr doesn't show executables

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I recently reinstalled my TP with a 64-bit Lubuntu, and also set up 64-bit gnu
compilers, OpenMPI and eclipse. Then I scratched the (32-bit) workspace,
created a new empty one and re-imported from git.
Then I did a local compile (by clicking on the "hammer" icon). Apparently,
this went well, as shown by an ordinary bash.
cp@sirius:~/bench/DKRZ_2013/cosmo$ ls -l cosmo_raps/bin_Fopts_gnu/
total 14104
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cp cp   36493 Apr 15 19:04 diff_results
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cp cp 4838258 Apr 15 19:05 int2lm
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cp cp 9562010 Apr 15 19:10 lm

- But the project manager window refuses to show these executables. This was
definitely different with the 32-bit version. The 32-bit version showed them
even twice - in a section for binaries and as members of the sub directory
bin_Fopts_gnu, that was created during the make process. The 64-bit eclipse
shows none of these.

Am I missing something ?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards